Deluxe and Affordable Las Vegas Golf School
Sunset Station Casino & Legacy G.C.
Las Vegas, NV
Come experience Southern Nevada's best kept secret! Set in the shadows of the panoramic Black Mountains, amidst the floral of the Mojave Desert, Black Mountain Golf & Country Club provides the most unique and affordable golf experience in the Las Vegas Valley.
Minutes from the strip, located on more than 98 acres in the heart of Henderson, Nevada, Sunset Station Hotel & Casino is conveniently located near Lake Mead, Lake Las Vegas, Galleria Mall, our golf course, recreation areas, and other renowned restaurants and shops for your leisure and enjoyment.
Opened in 1997, Sunset Station is a AAA 3-Diamond rated deluxe hotel which offers 457 upgraded hotel rooms in a neutral palette, 52 junior suite(upgradable), 18 king suite(upgradeable) and more than 6,000 parking spaces. Plus, 114,000 square feet of gaming, entertainment and more than 13,000 square feet of meeting space .
Our 21-story tower offers a panoramic view of the glittering Vegas Valley and high desert mountain. Our suites provide an enticing retreat for our top VIPs. As our casino guest, you will enjoy a variety of amenities and property features to suit your needs.
Unrivalled gastronomy is at Sunset Station, as the resort offers multiple restaurants along with the Feast Buffet and afood court. The Sonoma Cellar Steakhouse is known for both its aged, prime cuts of beef and its modern California cuisine. At Pasta Cucina, you can enjoy old-style Italian classics in a spectacular garden setting. For a casual meal at any time of day, there's the Grand Café. It's easy to find -- just look for the restored Orenstein & Koppel #791 locomotive. And for a fun dining experience with a variety of margaritas, you can't go wrong at Cabo Mexican Restaurant. Plus, guests can indulge in fresh seafood at the hip Oyster Bar or world-famous chicken wings served by curvy waitresses in tight tank tops at Hooters.
The hotel's artfully designed center bar, called the Gaudi Bar, has a light and airy space with a laid-back vibe. Surrounded by stained glass in interesting curves, you'll feel like you've been transported to one of famed architect Antoni Gaudí's buildings in Spain. There are plenty of other places to sip on cocktails and converse at Sunset Station -- including the Martini Bar, Rosalita's Cantina, the Seville Bar and the Bullfighter's Bar.
"Best Places to Play" by Golf Digest
With Tom Leese PGA Director of Instruction
Golf Digest #4 Best Teacher in Nevada - Golf Tips Top 25 Teachers in America
Golf in Las Vegas, here is your best bet! Designed by acclaimed golf course architect Arthur Hills, The Legacy Golf Club is an 18-hole, desert jewel highlighted by manicured playing conditions, multi-tiered fairways and large undulating greens. The Legacy Golf Club features contouring and sloping fairways reminiscent of the classic Scottish links, played when the game began. Yet the blend of natural desert terrain is a reminder that you are on one of the finest courses in Southern Nevada.
Stretching 7,233 yards from the professional tees, this memorable layout is a strong challenge for the scratch player, yet also accommodates the novice with well-spaced tee boxes and generous landing areas. And speaking of tee boxes, the 10th hole at The Legacy may be the most recognizable in all of Las Vegas. Each tee box is in the shape of playing cards suits: Hearts, Diamonds, Clubs and Spades.
Also notorious at this premier facility, is the "Devil's Triangle." Holes 11, 12, and 13 make for a devilish trio of exciting challenges. The Legacy has become synonymous in Las Vegas for providing country club-style services and amenities. In fact, The Legacy Golf Club was selected as one of the "Top 10 Courses You Can Play" in Nevada, by Golf Digest.
Where Luxury is Par for the Course
Deluxe and Affordable Package Includes:
- Deluxe Casino Accommodations
- Lunch Daily
- 5 Hours of Daily Instruction
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction Covering All Facets Putting, Pitching, Chipping, Sand, Full Swing, & Video Analysis
- 2 Hours Daily On-Course Instruction Covering All Facet Learned In Morning Session, Along With Course Management & Strategies, with Concentration On The 100 Yards & In Game
- All United States Golf Schools offers you the ability to improve your game in all facets. All our instructors have extended training, not only on the full swing, but also in our “Scoring Zone” program.
Score Zone Program!
- Some of the short game fundamentals you will learn at all our Golf Schools are as follows:
- Importance of both path and blade in putting
- Distance control in putting
- Hit your wedges closer to the hole
- Chip with confidence and accuracy
- Control your distance and spin
- Hit sand shots up and out of the bunker every time
- Learn to hit creative shots to escape difficult lies and situation
- Manage your Scoring Zone shots better
- Unlimited Green and Cart Fees for Days of School
- Maximum 3:1 Student to Teacher
- Custom Rates for 4 Students
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- Video Locker
- 3 Months Free Video Follow- Up Via Internet
- U.S. Golf Schools Great Golfing Notebook
- Award Winning PGA – LPGA and PGTCA Professional – Minimum of 15 Years Teaching Golf
- State of the Art Practice Facility for Improved Learning
- Take Home Practice Program
- Custom Club Fitting
- Unlimited Use of State of the Art Practice Facility
- Commuter - No Room No Food