Deluxe & Affordable Golf School Packages
Santa Fe Station and Painted Desert GC
Las Vegas, NV
Santa Fe Station Las Vegas was named "Best Locals Hotel" 2008 by the Las Vegas Review-Journal, so it must have something in the reasonable and affordable range, while still offering the glitz and glamour you expect of Las Vegas. Locals and visitors alike enjoy the friendly Santa Fe Station Casino atmosphere, variety of Las Vegas restaurants and gaming venues. The rooms at Santa Fe Station Hotel and Casino are generally large and quiet, with great views available on the upper floors. There are 200 hotel rooms with amenities such as pillow top bedding, iron and ironing board, hairdryers, color television with in-room movies, high speed and wireless Internet service access. Other amenities include dry cleaning services, limited room service, a gift shop and smoke shop, six unique restaurants and a food court with several options. Your practice and playing faciliy is directly across the street, making this the ideal location from the golf courses.
Santa Fe Station Las Vegas restaurants include a Mexican restaurant and a steakhouse and bar. There's also an oyster bar, a casual café and a very good buffet with live action cooking stations and a sinfully delicious dessert station. For entertainment, the Chrome Showroom offers concerts (both for free and for entrance fee) and shows like Purple Reign (an exciting Prince tribute). Children will be entertained at Santa Fe Station Casino as well, since there's a movie theater with 16 screens, a 60-lane bowling alley and a child care facility that is fully supervised
It's gaming that draws most of the locals to the Santa Fe Station Casino and the guests find it one of their favorite Las Vegas attractions as well. There are over 2,900 video poker games and slot machines. The renovated pit features 46 table games including Pai Gow poker, blackjack, roulette, craps and mini baccarat, Three-Card Poker, Progressive Texas Hold'em and Ultimate Texas Hold'em. There's also a nonsmoking poker room with 14 tables. The race and sports book has 259 seats and a 114-foot video wall. The keno hall seats 20.
Painted Desert Golf Club
Painted Desert Golf Club is the first of the Las Vegas desert courses and has numerous contrast of the desert areas and lush green fairways that lends beauty and challenge to the experience. Painted Desert's tee boxes and fairways are separated by native desert vegetation (cactus and mesquite), several lakes guard the landing areas and greens, and many bunkers dot the course.
Etched into the Las Vegas desert not far from the famed Las Vegas Strip, Painted Desert Golf Club's superb golf, array of amenities, delicious dining and superlative service offer golfers a welcome break from the city lights.
Designed by acclaimed golf course architect Jay Morrish - designer of numerous Top 100 golf courses – Painted Desert Golf Club's par-72, 6,781-yard championship layout is renowned as one of the country's premier daily fee desert-style golf layouts. Towering palms and mesquites frame lush rolling fairways and manicured greens, with tee boxes and fairways separated by native desert vegetation - creating both strategic diversity and a stunning backdrop for golf. Adding to the allure and beauty of the course are an array of beautiful water features and breathtaking mountain vistas around every bend.
Among the most memorable holes is the par-3, 193-yard No. 8, where an elevated tee box plays to a sloping green guarded in front and to the left by water and behind by bunkers.
Painted Desert Golf Club's expansive golf practice facility is an ideal locale for perfecting every aspect of the game in a serene, peaceful environment. Perfect your swing on our large driving range, or fine-tune your bunker game on our practice bunker. A putting green is also available to work on the most important part of your game.
Painted Desert Golf Club - With Jim Gronnebek, 30 Year Veteran Golf Instructor
Jim Gronnebek is our seasoned golf teaching professional at Painted Desert. Jim has provided golf instructor to students of all levels for over 30 years at Painted Desert. Jim is fantastic with beginners, seniors and couples. Jim's philosophy is to provide a complete golf education with swing knowledge, short game advice, the mental approach along with fitness and club fitting.
Painted Desert Package Includes:
- Deluxe Casino Accommodations
- Lunch Daily
- 5 Hours of Daily Instruction
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction Covering All Facets Putting, Pitching, Chipping, Sand, Full Swing, & Video Analysis
- 2 Hours Daily On-Course Instruction Covering All Facet Learned In Morning Session, Along With Course Management & Strategies, with Concentration On The 100 Yards & In Game
- All United States Golf Schools offers you the ability to improve your game in all facets. All our instructors have extended training, not only on the full swing, but also in our “Scoring Zone” program.
Score Zone Program!
- Some of the short game fundamentals you will learn at all our Golf Schools are as follows:
- Importance of both path and blade in putting
- Distance control in putting
- Hit your wedges closer to the hole
- Chip with confidence and accuracy
- Control your distance and spin
- Hit sand shots up and out of the bunker every time
- Learn to hit creative shots to escape difficult lies and situation
- Manage your Scoring Zone shots better
- Unlimited Green and Cart Fees for Days of School
- Maximum 4:1 Student to Teacher
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- 6 Months Video Follow- Up From Office
- Las Vegas Golf Schools Great Golfing Notebook
- Award Winning PGA – LPGA and PGTCA Professional – Minimum of 20 Years Teaching Golf
- Take Home Practice Program
- Custom Club Fitting
- Unlimited Use of State of the Art Practice Facility
- Commuter - No Room No Food